“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me…”
Our mission is to:
Provide food to those in need of assistance,
Encourage good nutrition,
Increase self-sufficiency and
Give hope to those who may have none.
How Can You Help? Volunteer!
- Run a Food Drive (great for Girl and Boy Scouts, Camp, Bible School, Community Organizations, etc.). Download a Food Drive Kit Here.
- We always need food. While you are out shopping, pick an item from the list below and drop it off at the food bank anytime. Corner of Church and Birch!
- Have a large vehicle? We need help with picking up our food supplies! Please email us at email@example.com.
- We need people to help organize fundraisers. Have that skill? Reach out to us!
- We need to start to reach out to companies for donations – especially for personal products. Can you help? Let us know.
Hours & Location
Located on the ground level of the First Presbyterian Church of Boonton. Access from the parking lot. 513 Birch St., Boonton NJ 07005
Open to all those with food insecurities in Boonton and surrounding communities.
Loaves and Fishes Pantry hours for clients
(located at 513 Birch Street):
Wednesday: 4 pm to 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 11 am
Boonton Food Pantry hours for clients
(located at 236 Washington Street):
Thursday: 3:30 – 5:00 pm and 6:30 – 8:00 pm each 3rd Thursday of the month.
Donations Humbly Accepted
Makes Checks payable to Loaves and Fishes Boonton Community Food Pantry, 513 Birch Street, Boonton, NJ 07005
List of Items to donate, based on need:
Shelf Life Milk
Woman’s Personal Products
Join the Pound-A-Month Club
Monthly Pledge = Pounds of Food
$4 = 25 pounds of food
$8 = 50 pounds of food
$16 = 100 pounds of food
$32 = 200 pounds of food
$48 = 300 pounds of food
$80 = 500 pounds of food